9 Proven Remedies To Combat Morning Sickness
Nausea during pregnancy is typically one of the most experienced and complained about symptoms that women report. Up to 70 percent of expectant mothers experience nausea at some point during early pregnancy.
Here are some useful remedies to help you cope with morning sickness:
1. Avoiding foods and smells that trigger your nausea. Keeping soda crackers by your bed and eating a couple before getting up. Allow some time for digestion, and rise slowly once you are ready.
2. Eating smaller meals more frequently throughout the day instead of three big meals.
3. Drinking less water/fluids with your meals, and instead, drink them between meals.
4. Eating drier, plain foods such as white rice, dry toast, or a plain baked potato instead of richer, creamier foods.
5. Keeping rooms well ventilated or having a fan close by for easier breathing. If neither of these is possible, take time to go outside to get some fresh air.
6. Getting plenty of rest; Listen to your body when you are feeling fatigued, and try lying down.
7. Drinking ginger lemonade, which can help ease the feeling of nausea.
8. Talking with your healthcare provider about the prenatal vitamins you are taking.
9. Asking your healthcare provider about taking a vitamin B-6 supplement, which has proven to help reduce nausea and vomiting.
We hope these tips help you with your pregnancy and relieve some of your early symptoms.
#mamaflix #pregnancyjourney #relievesymptoms #pregnancyblog #pregnantmom #pregnancysymptoms #relievenausea #pregmantandbeautiful #convatnausea #getridofnausea #stopnausea #preventmorningsickness #stopmorningsickness #morningsickness